Sunday 22 December 2013

Today I want to tell about in more detail.

My full name is Nurul Izzah binti mohamad nah . 

The second child of three sisters . I was born from 

simple family . My dad's a high school teacher 

and principal of a primary school canteen operators . 

am an approachable and easy with people . Other 

than that I have a passion for cooking and immense 

especially in the pastry and dessert . Because of 

my interest too often take orders from close friends 

and even distant . Other than to pass the time I 

ventured into the online business in the GLAM (Green 

Leader Academy Malaysia ) led by CDM Hanis Haizi 

and her husband, CDM Razali Zain. now they are 

already in the title as a young millionaire . Therefore, 

would like them one day. Amen . for further 

inquiries please contact me at 019-7519198 or email at nurulizzah_92@yahoo.com

CDM Razali Zain dan CDM Hanis Haizi

No comments:

Post a Comment